Saturday, June 27, 2015

Speech

Hello ladies and gentlemens, today I want to talk you about the future of Africa... There are several ways to defeat poverty and one of them is technolog. First, I want to propose to this country, to include technology in our life.
Technology will help us to beta job or make business. So I think that it is a good opportunity. My first example is, a lot of business men use a mobile phone, they can stay in contact anytime with them clients. So at any moment can call him to ask a solution for a problem. That is how technology can help us progress in our life.
I want to implement technology classes at every school so everyone can have a technological knowledge. People in Africa discacknowledge how important this is
o at any moment can call him to ask a solution for a problem. That is how technology can help us progress in our life.
I want to implement technology classes at every school so everyone can have a technological knowledge. People in Africa is evolving with the technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment