Thursday, August 6, 2015

Picture description


                 
               
"I wish this festival will last forever,"
 
In this image I can observe 6 persons that are covers of paint, it is possible to estimate that they are smiling,  I suppose that they are in some enterteining activity. In the middle of the photo there is a child that this being embraced by a girl, looks like the most excited of all.
In the caption says that is a festival and i can releted that with a personal experience, the color run, its a marathon that in the run people throw you a especial paint, that you can wash it with water. 

"Nothing is going to stop me from achieving my goal"

In the middle of the picture I see a very muscle arm, the bicep is being measured by a tape. Atthe top right is the face of the guy looking his arm. At top is the hand of the guy with a professional glove to leafting weist. This guy problably is a body builder and how its says in the caption his goal is to have more muscles. 


No comments:

Post a Comment