Wednesday, November 18, 2015

ALCOHOL I$ DRINKING TEENAYER$

By Matias Battaglia
25 of August

England- This last year the level of alcohol that teenayers consumed has increased in a very dangerous way. This is because teenayers are having easy acces to alcohol and also by the social pressure that forces them to drink.
Doctors have said that the abuse of this substance in teenayers affects the brain seriously, killing neurons... it also affect education of teenayers who drink behave they get lazier to study. Parents are losing the control of the parties that they children go to. " I dont know what do my kid with his friends, but always that i come to get it he smells like alcohol". Said Jhon Mackenzy, father of alcoholic teenayer.
These teenayers are most ofthen to be alcoholic when they grow up. A survey says that the 90% of teenayers drinks because of social pressure. this is also happen with the cigarretes.
"I like alcohol , it makes me feel very confortable, I accept that I am a little addict, but I like the sensation that alcohol brings, a party without alcohol isnt a party". Says a 16-years-old  boy. Doctors says that this is going to increase with the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment