Wednesday, November 18, 2015

diary entry

I am an indian boy and my family wants that i arrange my marriage with a girl that i dont love, I just have seen her 3 times in my life. I know that its the indian tradition and I must do what my family has agreed upon.
But I think that this tradition is very stupid, how is it possible that other people choose your future wife. its suposed that you meet someone and with the time you fall in love with that person, and you make a family and live happy with someone you have chosen and your couple also chooses you. that is how it works.
i fell that this is and abuse of my rights and I really dont care about this tradition. I am thinking of escaping from this country if my family doesnt accept my posture about getting married with someone i dont love. And if theu refuse I will just go to start a new life in another country. I will try to find any job in the united states and when I get it I will leavethis country with his tradition behind.
But if I think it well, I will not have a family more than my children and wife, I will have to leave my father, my mother, my sister, etc. But in this life you have to live for you not for others. I will not change my happiness for my family happiness. So I will just follow my dreams for ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment